Our COVID-19 Measures
The health and well-being of our staff and customers is always our number one priority.
As such we are taking things very seriously and have implemented a number of measures to protect everyone.
- Payment can be made via a link sent to your mobile or laptop via text or email - No need to touch anything! (No cash being accepted)
- The reception will have a perspex screen to protect staff and customers
- There will be no waiting area
- The reception will have antibacterial cleaning available for customers to use
- Keys will be sanitised on hand over in and out - Customers are asked to ONLY hand in their car key - No extra key rings
- All technicians must wear gloves at all times when entering the workshop and a fresh pair of gloves will be used for every new vehicle they work on.
- All vehicles to have all touch points sanitised before returning to customer
- All public areas will be wiped down regularly throughout the day with surgical spirit
We hope you are reassured by these measures and apologise in advance if we seem busier than usual whilst we undertake these tasks. We fully intend to stay open throughout the whole of the outbreak and will continue business as usual.
For those of you in high risk categories please feel free to call us on;
01726 71710 and we will try to find alternative means to cater for you such as collecting your car, again payments can be done on the phone or via a link and there is no need for contact we can call when we are outside and you can leave the keys on your door step. And we will clean them with surgical spirit when delivering the vehicle back.
We are open - as per the official Exceptions list from government:
If you wish to check out the details for yourself they can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/further-businesses-and-premises-to-close